Step 1: Obtain Insurance
Playing in net is FREE, however you must have insurance. Please register with USA Hockey for insurance. USA Hockey on their web site USA Registration and print or save the confirmation page. (If the link does not work, copy this text into your browser: https://membership.usahockey.com/) .
The fee for USA Hockey membership is $46.00 + $5.00 affiliate fee and is valid from September 1, 2023 through August 31, 2024. USA Hockey Membership Benefits includes access to educational resource materials for players, special discounts for apparel/merchandise, and, most importantly, insurance coverage for excess accidents, catastrophic accidents and general liability. You will also receive a subscription to the USA Hockey Magazine.
Step 2: Register with MACRHL
- Register using the MACRHL Goalie Sign up form
2. Once registered, you will receive an email to sign up for the MACRHL Goalie Spreadsheet. See below example:
3. Then move on to the “Game Schedule” tab and follow Step 3.
Step 3: Signup To Play Games In Net (see below example)
- Review the “Game Schedule” tab.
- Add your name to a time slot to sign up. (Then add it to your own calendar to remember!)
- If you sign up for more than 1 game, others can request 1 of your games.
- If you remove your name from a slot within 24 hrs of game time, please text goalie organizer so she can find a replacement asap.
Scheduling will be on a first-come, first-served basis. So, please be considerate of others and only schedule yourself for games you are able to make. We will send out a reminder and calendar invite about who is scheduled to play in the net at the beginning of each week.
If you have any questions, please contact macrhlorganizers.