Fall 2014 is full. Read the following information carefully before registering. MACRHL limits teams to 12 players. Teams will be posted by September 14,2014.. You will not be placed on a team without payment or a payment plan. No games played Friday, November 21, 2014. Save the date for a clinic and drop-in. Please Contact us with any questions and to be put on waitlist.
- Season begins September 19, 2014 (15 week season).
- MACRHL limits each team to 12 players. If necessary, players will be wait-listed in the order of their registration.
- Fall 2014 teams will be posted September 14, 2014.
- You may only select 1 friend/player to play with and it has to be reciprocal. If you carpool with multiple people, please note that and the people you carpool with, as we will take that into consideration.
- You must register with USA Hockey for insurance. Please visit USA Registration and print the confirmation page. (If the link does not work, copy this text into your browser: https://www.usahockeyregistration.com)
- The fee for USA Hockey membership is $40.00 and is valid from Sept 1, 2014 through August 31, 2015. USA Hockey Membership
- Benefits include access to educational resource materials for players, special discounts for apparel/merchandise, and, most importantly, insurance coverage for excess accidents, catastrophic accidents and general liability. You will also receive a subscription to the USA Hockey Magazine.
- You must include your email address and birthdate with year on the registration form. You will receive an email from your team manager before the first game.
- $215 for 15 week season
- MACRHL accepts credit cards through Paypal. You may also pay with check after registering or if you have special payment needs, you can request a payment arrangement. Please contact us for to make arrangements for payment plans.
- MACRHL will offer two scholarships this season please contact us if you are interested.
- Final payment is due by September 5, 2014. You will not be placed on a team without payment or a payment plan.