Winter 2019 registration is open. Please read the following information carefully before registering. MACRHL limits teams to 12 players. Teams will be posted by January 13, 2019. You will not be placed on a team without payment or a payment plan. Please contact us with any questions.
- Season begins January 18, 2019 and ends April 26, 2019 (15 week season).
- MACRHL limits each team to 12 players. If necessary, players will be wait-listed in the order of their registration.
- Winter 2019 teams will be posted January 13, 2019.
- MACRHL is about having fun and making new friends but you may still select friends/players to play with. If you carpool with multiple people, please note that and the people you carpool with, as we will take that into consideration. MACRHL is committed to creating a fun atmosphere with competitive teams. We will do our best to honor requests.
- You must register with for the 2018-19 USA Hockey for insurance. Please visit USA Registration and print the confirmation page. (If the link does not work, copy this text into your browser: https://www.usahockeyregistration.com). Please do not send 2017-18 membership number.
- The fee for USA Hockey membership is $40.00 + $5.00 affiliate fee and is valid from Sept 1, 2018 through August 31, 2019. USA Hockey Membership benefits include access to educational resource materials for players, special discounts for apparel/merchandise, and, most importantly, insurance coverage for excess accidents, catastrophic accidents and general liability. You will also receive a subscription to the USA Hockey Magazine.
- You must include your email address and birth date with year on the registration form. You will receive an email from your team manager before the first game.
- $215 for 15 week season.
- MACRHL accepts credit cards through Paypal. You may also pay with check after registering or if you have special payment needs, you can request a payment arrangement. Please contact us for to make arrangements for payment plans.
- Final payment is due by January 6, 2018. You will not be placed on a team without payment or a payment plan.