Fall 2020 registration is closed, please contact us to be placed on a waitlist. MACRHL will limit teams to 10 players this season. Teams will be posted by October 28, 2020.
- Season begins October 30, 2020 and ends February 5, 2021. No games December 25 or January 1 (13 week season).
- MACRHL will limit each team to 10 players. No goalies. If necessary, players will be wait-listed in the order of their registration and payment.
- Winter 2020 teams will be posted October 28, 2020.
- Payments will only be accepted only via Paypal.
- Individuals will be placed on teams based on the order they complete the registration process including registration form, payment and valid USA registration.
- The league is limited to a max of 40 players for the season (4 teams).
- Players must wear a mask that covers nose and mouth 100% of time. The mask cannot have a valve, and it must be worn on your face (not on helmet).
- Players must come dressed (everything but skates and helmet) to the rink with only 10 minutes before the game to get on the ice and players must leave the rink within 10 minutes after the game.
- Locker rooms will be closed and off limits.
- Please do not register if you can not play at least 10 games of the 13 game season. With short rosters and no subbing it isn’t fair to your teammates or those who also want to play.
- If you or a household member become sick with COVID such that you’ll need to miss multiple games, you can quit midseason and get a prorated refund for the remainder of the season. Refunds for reasons other than COVID will be determined based on the availability of players on the waitlist to replace your spot.
- There will be no goalies and one referee per game.
- Subbing will only be allowed during your scheduled game time (i.e. if teams are unbalanced for a game time, teams can opt to balance the number of players on each team).
- No spectators allowed in the rink.
While registering for USA Hockey you will be asked for your gender. Please follow this link to an email you may like to send to them about this question.
- You must register with for the 2020-21 USA Hockey for insurance. Please visit USA Registration and print the confirmation page. (If the link does not work, copy this text into your browser: https://www.usahockeyregistration.com). Please do not send 2019-20 membership number.
- The fee for USA Hockey membership is $40.00 + $5.00 affiliate fee and is valid from Sept 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021. USA Hockey Membership benefits include access to educational resource materials for players, special discounts for apparel/merchandise, and, most importantly, insurance coverage for excess accidents, catastrophic accidents and general liability. You will also receive a subscription to the USA Hockey Magazine.
- You must include your email address and birth date with year on the registration form. You will receive an email from your team manager before the first game.
- $200 for 13 week season.
- MACRHL accepts credit cards through Paypal.
- Final payment is due by upon registration.